At PlumberAssist we are your Melbourne blocked drains specialists!
At PlumberAssist we are your blocked drain specialists! If you are having trouble with blocked sewer or storm-water drains – we can help! It is what we do best! Whether it is general maintenance of your drains or emergency drain repairs, for blocked drain cleaning in Melbourne, we are here for you at PlumberAssist. When your toilets, shower, basin or bath block up, it is commonly a sewer blockage that will require blocked drain cleaning. Your local plumber can use a variety of tools including hand tools such as a plunger or hand auger to clear the blockage.
Contact PlumberAssist for our Expert Services
In the instance of blocked drains in Melbourne where an electric eel or sewer machine are needed, your drains will be more severely blocked. Common reasons are as follows:
- Tree Roots. This is the most common cause of blocked drains in Melbourne and will regrow into a cracked pipe or broken joint every 1-12 months.
- Broken Pipe. The rough edge of a broken pipe can catch waste material causing blocked drains in Melbourne until it is repaired.
- New Obstruction. New Obstruction. Toilet fresheners, children’s toys and sanitary napkins can be the cause of a drain blockage.
- Moved Obstruction. An obstruction in the drain can cause blocked drains in Melbourne and can be released only to be jammed again further downstream causing another blockage days later.
- Secondary Blockage. Roots entering an area of the drain where it has previously not been cleaned through with a sewer machine.
We can help with blocked drain cleaning which includes:
- Unblocking blocked drains in Melbourne, repairing sewer pipes and storm-water pipes
- Using a drain camera (CCTV camera)
- Replacing broken pipes
- Utilising accurate pipe location to sewer, gas and water pipes
Trust in Our Blocked Drain Cleaning in Melbourne
- We will give you a written guaranteed price before we start the job.
- Fully stocked vehicles for general or emergency drain repairs on the spot.
- The price will not change – no hidden extras!
- If you approve the work we waive our call out fee.
- We can then do the job on the spot